HOME
0
WLLWLWLLLW



Amiens

vs.

Lille


France Le Championnat
AWAY
0
LWWLWWWWLD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 43% 20% 37% HOME
League Analysis 45% 28% 27% HOME
Goals 47% 4% 31% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 60% 0% 40% HOME
Historical Away 40% 20% 40% HOME
ELO Ranking 50% 9% 41% HOME
Holistic 44% 18% 38% HOME
Bookmakers 33% 29% 38% AWAY
Statistics 42% 22% 37% HOME
Fouls 43% 22% 36% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 43% chance that Amiens will win, a 20% chance of a draw / tie, and a 37% chance of losing the match.