HOME
0
LLWWLLDLDW



Setubal

vs.

Porto


Portugal Liga I
AWAY
0
WWWWWLWWWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 21% 14% 65% AWAY
League Analysis 45% 25% 30% HOME
Goals 27% 1% 53% AWAY
Historical Encounters 0% 9% 91% AWAY
Historical Home 33% 20% 47% AWAY
Historical Away 14% 14% 71% AWAY
ELO Ranking 25% 18% 57% AWAY
Holistic 16% 14% 70% AWAY
Bookmakers -1% 13% 89% AWAY
Statistics 33% 20% 47% AWAY
Fouls 42% 20% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 21% chance that Setubal will win, a 14% chance of a draw / tie, and a 65% chance of losing the match.