HOME
0
LLWWDLDLWL



Alloa

vs.

Arbroath


Scotland Division 2
AWAY
0
WWLWWLDWWD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 41% 16% 43% AWAY
League Analysis 44% 21% 35% HOME
Goals 39% 5% 43% AWAY
Historical Encounters 50% 0% 50% HOME
Historical Home 60% 27% 13% HOME
Historical Away 14% 29% 57% AWAY
ELO Ranking 36% 29% 35% HOME
Holistic 41% 19% 40% HOME
Bookmakers 41% 23% 35% HOME
Statistics 36% 18% 46% AWAY
Fouls 37% 18% 46% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 41% chance that Alloa will win, a 16% chance of a draw / tie, and a 43% chance of losing the match.