HOME
0
WLLLLDLWDL



Giannina

vs.

Apollon


Greece Ethniki Katigoria
AWAY
0
LLLLLLDLLD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 60% 22% 18% HOME
League Analysis 49% 26% 26% HOME
Goals 50% 11% 30% HOME
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 20% 67% 13% DRAW
Historical Away 67% 27% 7% HOME
ELO Ranking 43% 46% 11% DRAW
Holistic 62% 31% 7% HOME
Bookmakers 63% 25% 12% HOME
Statistics 51% 20% 28% HOME
Fouls 45% 20% 35% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 60% chance that Giannina will win, a 22% chance of a draw / tie, and a 18% chance of losing the match.