HOME
0
WLLWLLWLWL



Elgin

vs.

Stirling


Scotland Division 3
AWAY
0
DDWDLLLLLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 38% 21% 41% AWAY
League Analysis 44% 22% 35% HOME
Goals 37% 4% 45% AWAY
Historical Encounters 44% 11% 44% HOME
Historical Home 27% 53% 20% DRAW
Historical Away 13% 27% 60% AWAY
ELO Ranking 21% 40% 39% DRAW
Holistic 28% 30% 41% AWAY
Bookmakers 44% 22% 34% HOME
Statistics 42% 18% 40% HOME
Fouls 42% 18% 40% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 38% chance that Elgin will win, a 21% chance of a draw / tie, and a 41% chance of losing the match.