HOME
0
WDDLWLDDDD



Cosenza

vs.

Verona


Italy Serie B
AWAY
0
WDWDWWDLLD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 50% 22% 28% HOME
League Analysis 43% 32% 24% HOME
Goals 54% 3% 22% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 60% 20% 20% HOME
Historical Away 79% 7% 14% HOME
ELO Ranking 64% 14% 18% HOME
Holistic 57% 20% 22% HOME
Bookmakers 33% 31% 36% AWAY
Statistics 55% 24% 21% HOME
Fouls 42% 24% 34% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 50% chance that Cosenza will win, a 22% chance of a draw / tie, and a 28% chance of losing the match.