HOME
0
DWLWDWLLDD



Forfar

vs.

East Fife


Scotland Division 2
AWAY
0
LLLLDLWWWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 46% 16% 38% HOME
League Analysis 44% 22% 35% HOME
Goals 42% 2% 40% HOME
Historical Encounters 70% 10% 20% HOME
Historical Home 33% 20% 47% AWAY
Historical Away 43% 21% 36% HOME
ELO Ranking 38% 21% 41% AWAY
Holistic 49% 17% 34% HOME
Bookmakers 35% 25% 40% AWAY
Statistics 41% 18% 42% AWAY
Fouls 39% 18% 43% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 46% chance that Forfar will win, a 16% chance of a draw / tie, and a 38% chance of losing the match.