HOME
0
LDDLLDDDDD



Chesterfield

vs.

Newport County


England League 2
AWAY
0
LWLDLDWDWD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 34% 35% 31% DRAW
League Analysis 42% 27% 31% HOME
Goals 42% 3% 37% HOME
Historical Encounters 0% 100% 0% DRAW
Historical Home 40% 20% 40% HOME
Historical Away 40% 20% 40% HOME
ELO Ranking 40% 20% 40% HOME
Holistic 27% 47% 27% DRAW
Bookmakers 36% 27% 37% AWAY
Statistics 44% 21% 35% HOME
Fouls 42% 21% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 34% chance that Chesterfield will win, a 35% chance of a draw / tie, and a 31% chance of losing the match.