HOME
0



AFC Fylde

vs.

Gateshead


England Conference
AWAY
0
LLWWLWWWLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 42% 24% 34% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 39% 23% 41% AWAY
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 0% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Away 43% 21% 36% HOME
ELO Ranking 5% -6% 1% HOME
Holistic 25% 18% 23% HOME
Bookmakers 59% 22% 19% HOME
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 37% 21% 43% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 42% chance that AFC Fylde will win, a 24% chance of a draw / tie, and a 34% chance of losing the match.