HOME
0
DLLLLLLLLD



Berwick

vs.

Stenhousemuir


Scotland Division 2
AWAY
0
WLLLLLWWLD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 35% 15% 50% AWAY
League Analysis 44% 21% 35% HOME
Goals 35% 2% 48% AWAY
Historical Encounters 50% 0% 50% HOME
Historical Home 20% 30% 50% AWAY
Historical Away 27% 18% 55% AWAY
ELO Ranking 24% 25% 51% AWAY
Holistic 32% 16% 52% AWAY
Bookmakers 21% 23% 56% AWAY
Statistics 39% 18% 43% AWAY
Fouls 38% 18% 44% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 35% chance that Berwick will win, a 15% chance of a draw / tie, and a 50% chance of losing the match.