HOME
0
DWWWLDDLWL



Alaves

vs.

La Coruna


Spain La Liga Primera Division
AWAY
0
WWDLWWWWWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 47% 29% 24% HOME
League Analysis 48% 24% 28% HOME
Goals 50% 2% 31% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 67% 0% DRAW
Historical Home 47% 13% 40% HOME
Historical Away 53% 40% 7% HOME
ELO Ranking 50% 27% 23% HOME
Holistic 44% 40% 16% HOME
Bookmakers 57% 25% 17% HOME
Statistics 45% 19% 35% HOME
Fouls 39% 19% 42% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 47% chance that Alaves will win, a 29% chance of a draw / tie, and a 24% chance of losing the match.