HOME
0
WLWLLWDLWL



Elgin

vs.

Cowdenbeath


Scotland Division 3
AWAY
0
WDDDLLWWLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 51% 23% 26% HOME
League Analysis 44% 22% 35% HOME
Goals 53% 2% 29% HOME
Historical Encounters 38% 38% 25% HOME
Historical Home 57% 21% 21% HOME
Historical Away 58% 33% 8% HOME
ELO Ranking 56% 29% 15% HOME
Holistic 51% 31% 18% HOME
Bookmakers 58% 22% 20% HOME
Statistics 47% 18% 35% HOME
Fouls 47% 18% 35% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 51% chance that Elgin will win, a 23% chance of a draw / tie, and a 26% chance of losing the match.