HOME
0
LWWWWLWWDD



Solihull

vs.

FC Halifax


England Conference
AWAY
0
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 51% 23% 26% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 55% 15% 25% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 60% 27% 13% HOME
Historical Away 0% 0% 0% HOME
ELO Ranking 12% -3% -10% HOME
Holistic 31% 20% 15% HOME
Bookmakers 68% 19% 12% HOME
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 35% 21% 45% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 51% chance that Solihull will win, a 23% chance of a draw / tie, and a 26% chance of losing the match.