HOME
0
LLDLDWLLWD



Estoril

vs.

Porto


Portugal Liga I
AWAY
0
WWLWWWLWWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 20% 21% 59% AWAY
League Analysis 45% 25% 30% HOME
Goals 27% 3% 53% AWAY
Historical Encounters 0% 40% 60% AWAY
Historical Home 33% 13% 53% AWAY
Historical Away 7% 33% 60% AWAY
ELO Ranking 20% 24% 56% AWAY
Holistic 13% 29% 58% AWAY
Bookmakers -2% 10% 92% AWAY
Statistics 37% 20% 43% AWAY
Fouls 40% 20% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 20% chance that Estoril will win, a 21% chance of a draw / tie, and a 59% chance of losing the match.