HOME
0
LWDLLWWLDL



Stranraer

vs.

Raith Rvs


Scotland Division 2
AWAY
0
WLWWDWWLWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 36% 19% 45% AWAY
League Analysis 44% 21% 35% HOME
Goals 49% 8% 33% HOME
Historical Encounters 0% 33% 67% AWAY
Historical Home 53% 13% 33% HOME
Historical Away 73% 13% 13% HOME
ELO Ranking 61% 14% 25% HOME
Holistic 42% 20% 38% HOME
Bookmakers 18% 22% 60% AWAY
Statistics 38% 17% 44% AWAY
Fouls 39% 17% 43% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 36% chance that Stranraer will win, a 19% chance of a draw / tie, and a 45% chance of losing the match.