HOME
0
DDWWDWWLDD



Benevento

vs.

Verona


Italy Serie A
AWAY
0
WDWDWWDLLD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 46% 15% 39% HOME
League Analysis 46% 26% 28% HOME
Goals 39% 3% 40% AWAY
Historical Encounters 50% 0% 50% HOME
Historical Home 33% 7% 60% AWAY
Historical Away 53% 27% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 44% 17% 39% HOME
Holistic 45% 11% 43% HOME
Bookmakers 48% 27% 26% HOME
Statistics 48% 21% 32% HOME
Fouls 42% 21% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 46% chance that Benevento will win, a 15% chance of a draw / tie, and a 39% chance of losing the match.