HOME
0
DWDDLDWDLD



Inverness C

vs.

Falkirk


Scotland Division 1
AWAY
0
WLLDLDLWLD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 34% 23% 43% AWAY
League Analysis 41% 26% 32% HOME
Goals 38% 4% 41% AWAY
Historical Encounters 0% 33% 67% AWAY
Historical Home 36% 29% 36% HOME
Historical Away 36% 21% 43% AWAY
ELO Ranking 36% 25% 39% AWAY
Holistic 24% 28% 49% AWAY
Bookmakers 57% 24% 19% HOME
Statistics 42% 21% 37% HOME
Fouls 38% 21% 41% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 34% chance that Inverness C will win, a 23% chance of a draw / tie, and a 43% chance of losing the match.