HOME
0
LLWLDLLWDL



Dumbarton

vs.

Inverness C


Scotland Division 1
AWAY
0
WWWDDWWDDD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 45% 15% 40% HOME
League Analysis 42% 26% 32% HOME
Goals 34% 2% 46% AWAY
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 18% 18% 64% AWAY
Historical Away 46% 31% 23% HOME
ELO Ranking 33% 25% 42% AWAY
Holistic 55% 16% 29% HOME
Bookmakers 6% 17% 77% AWAY
Statistics 37% 20% 42% AWAY
Fouls 40% 20% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 45% chance that Dumbarton will win, a 15% chance of a draw / tie, and a 40% chance of losing the match.