HOME
0
LLLDLWWLDL



Brechin

vs.

Dunfermline


Scotland Division 1
AWAY
0
WLDLLDLWWD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 27% 22% 51% AWAY
League Analysis 41% 26% 32% HOME
Goals 26% 2% 53% AWAY
Historical Encounters 29% 29% 43% AWAY
Historical Home 7% 27% 67% AWAY
Historical Away 36% 36% 29% HOME
ELO Ranking 21% 32% 46% AWAY
Holistic 24% 31% 46% AWAY
Bookmakers 4% 15% 81% AWAY
Statistics 34% 21% 45% AWAY
Fouls 43% 21% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 27% chance that Brechin will win, a 22% chance of a draw / tie, and a 51% chance of losing the match.