HOME
0
WWDDWDWLWL



Raith Rvs

vs.

Albion Rvs


Scotland Division 2
AWAY
0
LLLLDWLLLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 53% 19% 28% HOME
League Analysis 44% 22% 35% HOME
Goals 48% 5% 34% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 80% 13% 7% HOME
Historical Away 43% 21% 36% HOME
ELO Ranking 57% 17% 21% HOME
Holistic 52% 22% 25% HOME
Bookmakers 76% 15% 9% HOME
Statistics 48% 18% 34% HOME
Fouls 45% 18% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 53% chance that Raith Rvs will win, a 19% chance of a draw / tie, and a 28% chance of losing the match.