HOME
0
WWLLDWDLWL



Accrington

vs.

Morecambe


England League 2
AWAY
0
WWLDLLDLWD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 53% 22% 25% HOME
League Analysis 42% 27% 31% HOME
Goals 47% 3% 32% HOME
Historical Encounters 56% 33% 11% HOME
Historical Home 50% 14% 36% HOME
Historical Away 53% 33% 13% HOME
ELO Ranking 51% 24% 25% HOME
Holistic 53% 27% 20% HOME
Bookmakers 62% 22% 15% HOME
Statistics 44% 21% 34% HOME
Fouls 45% 21% 34% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 53% chance that Accrington will win, a 22% chance of a draw / tie, and a 25% chance of losing the match.