HOME
0
DWDDWDWWWL



Fylde

vs.

Guiseley


England Conference
AWAY
0
LLWDLLLLWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 46% 29% 25% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 50% 18% 29% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 33% 44% 22% DRAW
Historical Away 47% 40% 13% HOME
ELO Ranking 40% 42% 17% DRAW
Holistic 38% 39% 23% DRAW
Bookmakers 63% 21% 16% HOME
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 49% 21% 31% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 46% chance that Fylde will win, a 29% chance of a draw / tie, and a 25% chance of losing the match.