HOME
0
WWWLDDDDDL



Foggia

vs.

Empoli


Italy Serie B
AWAY
0
LLLDLLWWDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 34% 27% 39% AWAY
League Analysis 43% 32% 25% HOME
Goals 35% 3% 41% AWAY
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 21% 36% 43% AWAY
Historical Away 33% 33% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 27% 35% 38% AWAY
Holistic 29% 34% 36% AWAY
Bookmakers 31% 27% 42% AWAY
Statistics 39% 24% 37% HOME
Fouls 39% 24% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 34% chance that Foggia will win, a 27% chance of a draw / tie, and a 39% chance of losing the match.