HOME
0
DWLWWWDWWD



Edinburgh City

vs.

Clyde


Scotland Division 3
AWAY
0
DWWDLWWLWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 32% 23% 45% AWAY
League Analysis 44% 22% 34% HOME
Goals 43% 4% 39% HOME
Historical Encounters 0% 33% 67% AWAY
Historical Home 27% 33% 40% AWAY
Historical Away 62% 23% 15% HOME
ELO Ranking 43% 29% 28% HOME
Holistic 30% 30% 41% AWAY
Bookmakers 26% 25% 49% AWAY
Statistics 36% 18% 46% AWAY
Fouls 40% 18% 42% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 32% chance that Edinburgh City will win, a 23% chance of a draw / tie, and a 45% chance of losing the match.