HOME
0
WDWWLLWDLD



Torquay

vs.

Eastleigh


England Conference
AWAY
0
WDWDLWWWLD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 40% 20% 40% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 43% 19% 37% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 0% 67% AWAY
Historical Home 27% 33% 40% AWAY
Historical Away 40% 33% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 33% 33% 33% HOME
Holistic 33% 22% 45% AWAY
Bookmakers 49% 25% 26% HOME
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 47% 21% 33% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 40% chance that Torquay will win, a 20% chance of a draw / tie, and a 40% chance of losing the match.