HOME
0
DLLDDLDLDL



Halifax

vs.

Leyton Orient


England Conference
AWAY
0
WWWWLWDWDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 43% 25% 32% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 46% 13% 34% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Away 53% 27% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 43% 30% 27% HOME
Holistic 40% 31% 29% HOME
Bookmakers 41% 26% 33% HOME
Statistics 53% 21% 26% HOME
Fouls 41% 21% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 43% chance that Halifax will win, a 25% chance of a draw / tie, and a 32% chance of losing the match.