HOME
0
WWLDLLDWWL



Barrow

vs.

Sutton


England Conference
AWAY
0
WDDWLWDWWD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 32% 31% 37% AWAY
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 32% 16% 47% AWAY
Historical Encounters 50% 50% 0% HOME
Historical Home 20% 40% 40% AWAY
Historical Away 20% 27% 53% AWAY
ELO Ranking 20% 34% 46% AWAY
Holistic 30% 39% 31% DRAW
Bookmakers 20% 24% 56% AWAY
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 36% 21% 43% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 32% chance that Barrow will win, a 31% chance of a draw / tie, and a 37% chance of losing the match.