HOME
0
DDDWWWWLLW



Doncaster

vs.

AFC Wimbledon


England League 1
AWAY
0
DLLWLLWLLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 44% 25% 31% HOME
League Analysis 43% 27% 30% HOME
Goals 44% 3% 35% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 47% 27% 27% HOME
Historical Away 43% 36% 21% HOME
ELO Ranking 44% 31% 24% HOME
Holistic 41% 32% 27% HOME
Bookmakers 51% 27% 22% HOME
Statistics 44% 21% 35% HOME
Fouls 44% 21% 35% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 44% chance that Doncaster will win, a 25% chance of a draw / tie, and a 31% chance of losing the match.