HOME
0
LWLWLDDWLL



Oostende

vs.

Genk


Belgium Jupiler League
AWAY
0
WWWLWWDWWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 40% 22% 38% HOME
League Analysis 47% 25% 28% HOME
Goals 34% 21% 46% AWAY
Historical Encounters 60% 20% 20% HOME
Historical Home 27% 13% 60% AWAY
Historical Away 33% 33% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 31% 23% 46% AWAY
Holistic 40% 22% 38% HOME
Bookmakers 33% 27% 40% AWAY
Statistics 41% 20% 39% HOME
Fouls 42% 20% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 40% chance that Oostende will win, a 22% chance of a draw / tie, and a 38% chance of losing the match.