HOME
0
LLWDLDDLDW



Fenerbahce

vs.

Genclerbirligi


Turkey Futbol Ligi 1
AWAY
0
LDLWLLLLLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 61% 18% 21% HOME
League Analysis 46% 25% 28% HOME
Goals 49% 3% 31% HOME
Historical Encounters 90% 10% 0% HOME
Historical Home 53% 27% 20% HOME
Historical Away 47% 33% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 49% 31% 20% HOME
Holistic 63% 23% 13% HOME
Bookmakers 77% 17% 6% HOME
Statistics 46% 20% 34% HOME
Fouls 43% 20% 36% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 61% chance that Fenerbahce will win, a 18% chance of a draw / tie, and a 21% chance of losing the match.