HOME
0
WWLDWDLDWW



Torino

vs.

Crotone


Italy Serie A
AWAY
0
WDLLWWLLDL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 50% 24% 26% HOME
League Analysis 47% 25% 28% HOME
Goals 51% 2% 29% HOME
Historical Encounters 25% 50% 25% DRAW
Historical Home 40% 33% 27% HOME
Historical Away 67% 13% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 52% 24% 24% HOME
Holistic 44% 32% 24% HOME
Bookmakers 79% 17% 4% HOME
Statistics 47% 20% 33% HOME
Fouls 41% 20% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 50% chance that Torino will win, a 24% chance of a draw / tie, and a 26% chance of losing the match.