HOME
0
WWDLDLLWWD



Bury

vs.

AFC Wimbledon


England League 1
AWAY
0
LLWLLWLLWD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 44% 22% 34% HOME
League Analysis 43% 27% 30% HOME
Goals 49% 2% 30% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 40% 13% 47% AWAY
Historical Away 53% 27% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 46% 20% 33% HOME
Holistic 42% 24% 33% HOME
Bookmakers 40% 29% 31% HOME
Statistics 45% 21% 34% HOME
Fouls 43% 21% 36% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 44% chance that Bury will win, a 22% chance of a draw / tie, and a 34% chance of losing the match.