HOME
0
WWLLWLLDLW



Carlisle

vs.

Newport County Co


England League 2
AWAY
0
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 39% 23% 38% HOME
League Analysis 42% 27% 31% HOME
Goals 37% 2% 42% AWAY
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 27% 33% 40% AWAY
Historical Away 0% 0% 0% HOME
ELO Ranking -3% 0% 3% AWAY
Holistic 20% 22% 24% AWAY
Bookmakers 42% 27% 31% HOME
Statistics 47% 21% 31% HOME
Fouls 38% 21% 41% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 39% chance that Carlisle will win, a 23% chance of a draw / tie, and a 38% chance of losing the match.