HOME
0
WDWLLWWDDL



Queen of Sth

vs.

Dundee United


Scotland Division 1
AWAY
0
DDWWWWWLLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 40% 17% 43% AWAY
League Analysis 41% 26% 32% HOME
Goals 43% 4% 36% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 0% 67% AWAY
Historical Home 40% 20% 40% HOME
Historical Away 40% 33% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 40% 27% 33% HOME
Holistic 38% 18% 45% AWAY
Bookmakers 33% 25% 41% AWAY
Statistics 44% 21% 35% HOME
Fouls 39% 21% 40% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 40% chance that Queen of Sth will win, a 17% chance of a draw / tie, and a 43% chance of losing the match.