HOME
0
WWWDWWWLWD



Leyton Orient

vs.

Maidenhead


England Conference
AWAY
0
WDWLWLWLLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 40% 28% 32% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 45% 18% 34% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 20% 33% 47% AWAY
Historical Away 43% 36% 21% HOME
ELO Ranking 31% 35% 34% DRAW
Holistic 32% 34% 34% AWAY
Bookmakers 50% 25% 24% HOME
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 46% 21% 34% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 40% chance that Leyton Orient will win, a 28% chance of a draw / tie, and a 32% chance of losing the match.