HOME
0
WLWLWWDLWW



Celtic

vs.

Dundee


Scotland Premier League
AWAY
0
WLLLLLLLWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 69% 15% 16% HOME
League Analysis 42% 24% 34% HOME
Goals 57% 2% 23% HOME
Historical Encounters 88% 13% 0% HOME
Historical Home 67% 33% 0% HOME
Historical Away 60% 13% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 61% 25% 14% HOME
Holistic 72% 20% 9% HOME
Bookmakers 101% 4% -5% HOME
Statistics 50% 20% 30% HOME
Fouls 44% 20% 36% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 69% chance that Celtic will win, a 15% chance of a draw / tie, and a 16% chance of losing the match.