HOME
0
LWDLLLLLLD



Berwick

vs.

Stenhousemuir


Scotland Division 3
AWAY
0
LWLLLLLWLD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 40% 13% 47% AWAY
League Analysis 44% 22% 35% HOME
Goals 41% 4% 41% HOME
Historical Encounters 50% 0% 50% HOME
Historical Home 50% 7% 43% HOME
Historical Away 36% 29% 36% HOME
ELO Ranking 43% 17% 40% HOME
Holistic 45% 12% 43% HOME
Bookmakers 20% 22% 58% AWAY
Statistics 40% 18% 43% AWAY
Fouls 36% 18% 46% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 40% chance that Berwick will win, a 13% chance of a draw / tie, and a 47% chance of losing the match.