HOME
0
DLLDDLWLWD



Rochdale

vs.

Fleetwood Town


England League 1
AWAY
0
DLLDWWLLWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 45% 21% 34% HOME
League Analysis 43% 27% 30% HOME
Goals 43% 3% 36% HOME
Historical Encounters 40% 20% 40% HOME
Historical Home 36% 43% 21% DRAW
Historical Away 47% 13% 40% HOME
ELO Ranking 41% 28% 31% HOME
Holistic 41% 25% 34% HOME
Bookmakers 53% 26% 21% HOME
Statistics 46% 21% 33% HOME
Fouls 40% 21% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 45% chance that Rochdale will win, a 21% chance of a draw / tie, and a 34% chance of losing the match.