HOME
0
WWDWDWDDLL



Exeter

vs.

Forest Green


England League 2
AWAY
0
DWDWDLDWWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 49% 19% 32% HOME
League Analysis 42% 27% 31% HOME
Goals 49% 3% 30% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 67% 0% 33% HOME
Historical Away 47% 27% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 55% 13% 32% HOME
Holistic 49% 20% 31% HOME
Bookmakers 65% 21% 14% HOME
Statistics 43% 21% 36% HOME
Fouls 38% 21% 41% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 49% chance that Exeter will win, a 19% chance of a draw / tie, and a 32% chance of losing the match.