HOME
0
DWDLLLWWLL



Cowdenbeath

vs.

Clyde


Scotland Division 3
AWAY
0
DWWDLWWLWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 47% 19% 34% HOME
League Analysis 44% 22% 34% HOME
Goals 38% 5% 44% AWAY
Historical Encounters 80% 20% 0% HOME
Historical Home 14% 21% 64% AWAY
Historical Away 64% 21% 14% HOME
ELO Ranking 38% 23% 38% HOME
Holistic 53% 21% 26% HOME
Bookmakers 37% 26% 37% HOME
Statistics 36% 18% 46% AWAY
Fouls 43% 18% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 47% chance that Cowdenbeath will win, a 19% chance of a draw / tie, and a 34% chance of losing the match.