HOME
0
LWWDWLLLLL



Ternana

vs.

Brescia


Italy Serie B
AWAY
0
LDDWDWDWDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 53% 19% 28% HOME
League Analysis 43% 32% 25% HOME
Goals 46% 11% 30% HOME
Historical Encounters 80% 0% 20% HOME
Historical Home 53% 13% 33% HOME
Historical Away 47% 40% 13% HOME
ELO Ranking 50% 27% 24% HOME
Holistic 60% 18% 22% HOME
Bookmakers 48% 28% 24% HOME
Statistics 40% 24% 36% HOME
Fouls 40% 24% 35% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 53% chance that Ternana will win, a 19% chance of a draw / tie, and a 28% chance of losing the match.