HOME
0
WLDDDWLWDL



Dresden

vs.

Hamburg


Germany Bundesliga 2
AWAY
0
DDWDWWWDWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 42% 22% 36% HOME
League Analysis 44% 28% 28% HOME
Goals 45% 3% 33% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 36% 14% 50% AWAY
Historical Away 67% 20% 13% HOME
ELO Ranking 50% 18% 32% HOME
Holistic 45% 22% 32% HOME
Bookmakers 28% 26% 46% AWAY
Statistics 44% 22% 34% HOME
Fouls 42% 22% 36% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 42% chance that Dresden will win, a 22% chance of a draw / tie, and a 36% chance of losing the match.