HOME
0
WDDDDWDWLW



Bari

vs.

Spezia


Italy Serie B
AWAY
0
WLLLWLWLWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 47% 22% 31% HOME
League Analysis 43% 32% 25% HOME
Goals 46% 2% 30% HOME
Historical Encounters 40% 20% 40% HOME
Historical Home 60% 13% 27% HOME
Historical Away 47% 33% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 52% 24% 24% HOME
Holistic 49% 22% 29% HOME
Bookmakers 50% 31% 19% HOME
Statistics 42% 24% 34% HOME
Fouls 39% 24% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 47% chance that Bari will win, a 22% chance of a draw / tie, and a 31% chance of losing the match.