HOME
0
WDDWDWWDDW



Raith Rvs

vs.

East Fife


Scotland Division 2
AWAY
0
LLLLDLWWWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 63% 18% 19% HOME
League Analysis 44% 22% 35% HOME
Goals 58% 2% 24% HOME
Historical Encounters 67% 33% 0% HOME
Historical Home 86% 14% 0% HOME
Historical Away 60% 13% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 66% 14% 13% HOME
Holistic 71% 20% 9% HOME
Bookmakers 72% 18% 9% HOME
Statistics 48% 18% 34% HOME
Fouls 42% 18% 40% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 63% chance that Raith Rvs will win, a 18% chance of a draw / tie, and a 19% chance of losing the match.