HOME
0
WWWWWDWWWW



PAOK

vs.

Platanias


Greece Ethniki Katigoria
AWAY
0
LLLLLLLLLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 82% 8% 10% HOME
League Analysis 49% 26% 26% HOME
Goals 64% 15% 16% HOME
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 87% 0% 13% HOME
Historical Away 87% 7% 7% HOME
ELO Ranking 73% 1% 9% HOME
Holistic 91% 2% 7% HOME
Bookmakers 117% -6% -11% HOME
Statistics 59% 20% 20% HOME
Fouls 51% 20% 29% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 82% chance that PAOK will win, a 8% chance of a draw / tie, and a 10% chance of losing the match.