HOME
0
DDLDDDWWLD



Hibernian

vs.

Hamilton


Scotland Premier League
AWAY
0
DLLLLLDLLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 55% 16% 29% HOME
League Analysis 42% 24% 34% HOME
Goals 43% 2% 38% HOME
Historical Encounters 57% 14% 29% HOME
Historical Home 47% 27% 27% HOME
Historical Away 53% 13% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 49% 20% 31% HOME
Holistic 52% 18% 30% HOME
Bookmakers 82% 15% 3% HOME
Statistics 45% 19% 35% HOME
Fouls 46% 19% 35% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 55% chance that Hibernian will win, a 16% chance of a draw / tie, and a 29% chance of losing the match.