HOME
0
WWWDWWDWLW



Feyenoord

vs.

VVV Venlo


Holland Eredivisie
AWAY
0
LDDWWLLWDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 68% 16% 16% HOME
League Analysis 47% 24% 29% HOME
Goals 59% 3% 21% HOME
Historical Encounters 80% 20% 0% HOME
Historical Home 87% 7% 7% HOME
Historical Away 47% 33% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 60% 19% 12% HOME
Holistic 71% 20% 9% HOME
Bookmakers 92% 9% -1% HOME
Statistics 52% 19% 29% HOME
Fouls 42% 19% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 68% chance that Feyenoord will win, a 16% chance of a draw / tie, and a 16% chance of losing the match.