HOME
0
LWWDWDWLLD



Livingston

vs.

Dunfermline


Scotland Division 1
AWAY
0
LDDWWLLDWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 44% 26% 30% HOME
League Analysis 42% 26% 33% HOME
Goals 44% 3% 36% HOME
Historical Encounters 40% 40% 20% HOME
Historical Home 62% 31% 8% HOME
Historical Away 33% 33% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 47% 33% 20% HOME
Holistic 45% 35% 20% HOME
Bookmakers 41% 25% 34% HOME
Statistics 45% 20% 35% HOME
Fouls 40% 20% 40% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 44% chance that Livingston will win, a 26% chance of a draw / tie, and a 30% chance of losing the match.