HOME
0
WLWWLDDLLL



Genoa

vs.

Atalanta


Italy Serie A
AWAY
0
LLDDLLWWWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 29% 31% 40% AWAY
League Analysis 46% 25% 28% HOME
Goals 35% 2% 44% AWAY
Historical Encounters 13% 63% 25% DRAW
Historical Home 13% 27% 60% AWAY
Historical Away 33% 40% 27% DRAW
ELO Ranking 24% 34% 42% AWAY
Holistic 20% 43% 37% DRAW
Bookmakers 31% 27% 42% AWAY
Statistics 37% 20% 42% AWAY
Fouls 38% 20% 41% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 29% chance that Genoa will win, a 31% chance of a draw / tie, and a 40% chance of losing the match.