HOME
0
LWWDWDWLLD



Livingston

vs.

Morton


Scotland Division 1
AWAY
0
LDDLDWLWWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 38% 28% 34% HOME
League Analysis 42% 26% 33% HOME
Goals 48% 4% 32% HOME
Historical Encounters 10% 50% 40% DRAW
Historical Home 64% 21% 14% HOME
Historical Away 27% 40% 33% DRAW
ELO Ranking 44% 31% 24% HOME
Holistic 34% 37% 29% DRAW
Bookmakers 44% 27% 29% HOME
Statistics 45% 20% 35% HOME
Fouls 37% 20% 43% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 38% chance that Livingston will win, a 28% chance of a draw / tie, and a 34% chance of losing the match.